To create a self-sustaining local community who is responsible for and actively engaged in developing local natural and human resources.
• To improve the quality of local natural and human resources through the development of an alternative education program
• To facilitate the development of local talent and creativity by providing required equipment and practical infrastructure
• To facilitate the development of local business
• To support the development of skills of individuals and groups through scholarships and financial awards
• We conduct all forms of activity above in accordance with local socio-cultural and local-genius principles and honor the spirit of mutual assistance.